This year, we…
• Co-hosted the first-ever Loeys-Dietz Day outside the United-States, in Toronto this past January
• Launched our new website
• Launched our new “Preparing for Surgery” resource
• Launched our new Facebook page and used it to share a number of our older resources (glossary, “Head-to-toe”...)
• Launched our popular “LDS Monday” feature on Facebook
• Coached community members on holding fundraising and awareness events (interested? Contact us!)
• Launched our “Ask the experts” program on Facebook, to allow the world’s experts to answer questions from members of our community
• Supported, from afar, the first Loeys-Dietz Day outside of North America, in Oxford in the United-Kingdom
• And more.
While volunteers do most of our work, we do have some overhead costs to cover, especially as we prepare to launch our Young Investigators’ Award Program. But for that, we need your help.
With only a few hours left in 2015, please consider making an end-of-year donation to support our mission of education, research, and support.